Introduction to Nerve
This webinar provides a first look at TTTech Industrial’s edge computing platform – Nerve. In the webinar you will learn how Nerve can help you to:
- Become an IoT leader in your field. Upgrade legacy installations, achieve full connectivity and be ready for future challenges.
- Be fully independent in your choice of software and hardware. Migrate your existing solution, develop new software or use third party apps.
- Scale from single devices up to global systems. Run multiple applications on one infrastructure: at the edge, in the cloud or on-premise.
- Use performance and production data at source. Use insights for real-time applications, analytics and remote maintenance.
- Update software with one click. Remotely manage applications, security patches and commissioning of new devices.
- Offer your customers smart services. Generate new revenue from predictive maintenance, machine up-time and productivity optimization.
We present the key features of Nerve and show how customers are already benefitting from Nerve in their own machines and plants.
Georg Stöger has worked at TTTech Computertechnik AG since its foundation in 1998 as product developer, project engineer and system architect. He has also provided training to customers in a wide range of industries in the area of digital communication and control systems. Since 2019, he serves as technology consultant for product development and customer projects at TTTech Industrial Automation AG. As “technology evangelist”, he also takes part in publications and events.