"Nerve provides the base for your IIoT solution - from hardware to protocols to operating systems, we cover the basics so you can focus on your expertise and your application.
Nerve offers a software infrastructure for the plant floor and the cloud that enables users to access data, manage devices and deploy applications remotely."
Nerve provides a solid foundation for your IIoT use case. It consists of a node software that runs on devices at the edge, as well as a management system that runs in the cloud or on premise. The entire system can run offline as well.
Use the cloud provider of your choice.
Manage your software through an intuitive user interface at the edge or in the cloud. Nerve's open architecture allows you to deploy your own software, or applications developed by third parties.
Your need, our solution with Nerve:
How can I visualize machine data?
Seamless transition to shop-floor digitalization
- No-code data transport configuration
- Integrated data gateway (OPC UA, MQTT, Kafka, Modbus, Siemens S7)
- Connection of industrial remote IO systems (EtherCAT, Profinet)
How can I access my machines?
State-of-the-art, cloud-based software management
- Remote software updates and patches
- Zero configuration access
- Integrated remote access
What can I get out of my machine data?
Run a wide range of algorithms at the Edge
- Use CODESYS, Docker containers, virtual machines
- Easy porting of existing solutions to and from Nerve
- Improved machine utilization, new digital services
- Predictive maintenance, digital twin, condition monitoring